The 2021 Tutu Challenge runs November 1 to December 18.
100% of donations are used to purchase holiday toys for underprivileged children through our partnerships with school districts and police and fire departments in our region.
In 2020, the Tutu Challenge raised more than $14,000, and nearly 700 local kids received presents.
1. Get and put on a red tutu (Yes, put it on!)
2. Take a fun picture or create a video while wearing the tutu
3. Post on your social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc)
4. In your post, challenge a friend to wear the tutu (tag their social media account if they have one), tag @FriendsofJack and use the hashtag #TutuChallenge
5. Send the tutu to the friend you challenged ASAP
6. Lastly, make a $100 donation online or send a check to:
Friends of Jack Foundation
PO Box 419
Mattapoisett, MA 02739
This is our premier event of the year - and we want to see you there!
We’ve been working hard this year to make a positive difference in the lives of children in our region, and we want you to come and celebrate with us.
The 2022 Annual Celebration is going to be on Saturday September 17th, 2022 at the Bay Club of Mattapoisett.
This is a Black Tie Optional event with a maximum of 500 tickets available…